TSA: Name on airline ticket must now match ID (Transportation Security) Beginning Friday, all airline passengers, when making reservations, must enter their full name as it appears on the government issued ID they will be traveling with. For instance, if a person’s first, middle and last name is on their […]
Archive for May, 2009
Enjoy what you're reading? Sign up for our newsletter to receive valuable information, news and tips about living in Ecuador and moving to Ecuador. Click here now!
- View From the Roof: Are You A Revolutionary? Is Moving to Ecuador A Revolutionary Act?
May 25, 2013
- A View From the Roof: The Ugly American is Back in Ecuador–Are You One of Them? Take the Self-Test and See
May 15, 2013
- Ecuador’s Sarayaku Celebrate Victory Over Government, Oil Extraction
Aug 13, 2013
- Open Letter to President Correa: Save the Yasuni Initiative
Jun 27, 2013
- Correa Thumbs Nose at U.S.–Offers $23 Million Foreign Aid For Human Rights Training
Jun 27, 2013
- Ecuador Food: Dining on Pig Food in Ecuador
Jun 23, 2013
- How to Get Robbed in Quito
Jun 22, 2013
- A View From the Roof: It's Time! 48 comments
- A View From the Roof: Strange Cotacachi Festival Related to World Events 48 comments
- Life in Ecuador: A Clash of Cultures 43 comments
- View From the Roof: Are You A Revolutionary? Is Moving to Ecuador A Revolutionary Act? 41 comments
- Ecuador Residency Visa: One Family's Experience 38 comments
- Rick Racinskas: One unique option is to get BMI group plan rates through the…
- Jeanne Reynolds: I found your blog while looking for species of potatoes in E…
- Helene Kahn: Steve--it's Helene in SF. Wondering about you....…
- Lois Anne Smith: I wasn't going to bring furniture down there, and buy new/ni…
- Sissy Sanchez: Maybe big brother is working overtime.…
- Jul 4, 2 NEW OSTER KITCHEN APPLIANCES FOR $50 July 4, 20132 Oster appliances for sale. Both almost-new with 6 months remaining on their warranty. 1. Electric orange juice squeezer - RRP $29 2. Juice extractor
- Jun 21, Ecuador Food: Beet Greens with Uvillas Recipe June 21, 2013Ecuador food: delicious side dish of sautéed beet greens, pine nuts, uvillas or raisins, a hearty, healthy favorite, Ecuadorian food
- Jun 12, Moving to Ecuador: An Insider's Guide June 12, 2013Moving to Ecuador is the goal of many North Americans looking for a better, lower-cost lifestyle. Expats living in Ecuador have less stress and more fun.
- Jun 11, Beaches in Ecuador: Atacames is the Place to Party June 11, 2013Ready to party? One of the best beaches in Ecuador is Atacames, northern Ecuador, a top Ecuador vacation destination.